“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

February 3, 2010

Little Chefs



Santa brought Ethan and Izzy chef hats and aprons for Christmas. Izzy has use hers quite a bit with her toy kitchen, but I wasn't sure how Ethan felt about his.
I told the kids we were having a "Make Your Own Pizza" night for dinner and the next thing I know they are both adorned in the chef attire. They look good...I can't really say the same for the pizzas, but we had a good time.
When the pizzas were done and we were done eating Ethan said, "Let's definitely order out next time."

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hahahahaha!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

So so so so cute!! I love it!!

PAM said...

You have such darling children, I love the pics!!!