“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

February 3, 2009

Do you remember this book?

I used to love this book. I had it when I was a little girl and it's so funny to see my kids love it! Ethan and Izzy just giggle every time I read it to them. Today Ethan grabbed it and began reading it to Izzy. Those are the moments that make my heart sing.
Every time Grover gets upset because we "turned another page", Izzy says, "Oh no!" This is her 'reading' it on her own as she does numerous times a day.

6 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

I totally remember reading this when we were little! I have the book, too and it will always be one of my favorites!

Penny said...

Love, Love, Love that book. So fun to read with the kids, cause they get so into Grover's fear of the pages being turned.

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

I have never heard of this book, but I would love to see Izzy read it!!!

Anonymous said...

We LOVE that book. I found it at Wal-Mart and I just had to have it. Our kids love it too.

Jessica said...

That was...and maybe still is my favorite! You need to come by Heartland on a Monday to say hi!

ashley vandenberg said...

my kids love this one too! x tries to stop me from turning the pages while evvie can't wait to get to the end.