“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

January 27, 2009

Ethan's Church Book

Going to Church

We learned a new song

Someone taught us something

We learned another song

This time Mom taught us something


Ethan made this little book in Sacrament at Church. There was a high councilman speaker, a rest hymn, and then I spoke. He showed me his book when the meeting had ended and I couldn't wait to show everyone! What a stud!

3 comments:

Kari Sweeten said...

He is such a creative bugger!

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

That's so cute!! I just can't believe how big he is. Beck, can we just slow down time...well, speed it up for me, but slow it down for the kids?

bush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.