“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

May 22, 2009

"My Husband Rocks" Friday

Opposites Attract! At least that's what "they" say. I don't know who "they" are, but "they" got it right in mine and Corey's case. Seriously, we could not be more different. However, we are alike where it matters.
My husband rocks because he embraces our differences and does not try to change who I am. I know I can drive him absolutely crazy sometimes, but he never loses his temper with me. He is definitely the patient one and since we are extremely opposite you can guess how I am in the patience department. In fact, instead of losing his patience and getting upset, he seems to really try to understand my thought process (which is an exercise in futility).

SO...Thanks Babe for letting me be me and loving me anyway.

No comments: