“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

November 21, 2009

Pierced Ears for Izzy


I didn't intend to pierce Izzy's ears on my recent trip to the mall, but when she saw the jewelry boutique she kept saying "i ant (want) eawwings (earrings)." She kept saying it for the whole hour and a half I walked the mall with her. So finally I stopped in front of the boutique not knowing if I should just do it or wait. I told her over and over that it would hurt. She kept saying she wanted earrings like mommy. Finally I just did it. Izzy picked out these cute little princess crowns. Yes, she cried a bit, but was quickly showing anyone who would look how cute her princess earrings were. She would make anyone who looked at her ear also look at the other one.
We had a ward gathering that night and she again showed everyone!! I love this photo because it shows how excited and proud she is of her princess earrings.
Now if she would just pee in the potty!

No comments: