“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

March 28, 2010

Grandma's Annual Easter Party


I love my mom. I love that she is always creating and keeping traditions. From the Annual Pittman Campout to the Grandkids Sleepovers and everything in between, she is constantly creating these wonderful memories for her grandchildren and strengthening family ties. Today was the Easter Party at Grandma's House. The kids eagerly look forward to the yearly Easter Candy Hunt...and I am sure my mom does too actually.


The Pyramid of Grandchildren...ready for the hunt!


My kids had a good time finding their little hidden treasures around the backyard. Thanks Mom for another great family tradition!!

No comments: