“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

September 8, 2008

Great with Child

I am predicting this baby will grace us with her presence by the end of the week or start of the next. I have been having strong contractions everyday. They are just not very consistent; until today. They were every 15 minutes for about 2 hours, then they calmed down (once I did). I guess deep cleaning my house doesn't fit under the "take it easy" catergory, huh? No worries though. The doc gave me some pills to calm the contractions and he hopes I hold out until next week sometime. Me too! I don't want to have another NICU baby. That was really hard with Izzy. Izzy was born 5 1/2 weeks early. I am already past that time frame by half a week, but I know that I need to at least get the 36 weeks to take a healthy baby home...knock on wood.
We still don't have a name for her though. We have a list though:
Ivy Rae-Gabriella Rae-Arianna Rae -Kerrington Rae(call her Kerri after my sister)-Melissa Cory-and some others I don't care for. I really like IVY, but Corey hates it. I hope it's growing on him by the time she is born. I told him I am just going to write it on her birth certificate and he rebuttaled with "I will just bless her what I want her to be named." I would think that was funny and he was just bluffing, if my own father hadn't changed my brother's name in his blessing. His name was supposed to be Chad, instead my father blessed him Daniel. My mom called and had the birth certificate changed right after. Funny story, huh? Therefore, I need to agree with Corey on a name. :) Well, I will keep you all posted on the baby news. Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

Well, you look good prego Beck, and you make an even cuter Mommy!