“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

January 4, 2010

I Love This Girl

There are certain relationship that develops within family bonds that goes beyond the necessary family connection. My relationship with Ashlee is one of those blessed connections. I enjoy her company. I can count on her in any situation. She loves my kids...and they adore her. She is one of the most giving people I know...she gets that from her mom.
Ashlee came over today for no particular reason and hung out with me most of the day. We talked and talked. I envy her young life, but certainly do no wish to relive it. I enjoy hearing about it though. ;)Ashlee is just a genuine person. I love her honesty and no-nonsense personality. She is truly a remarkable girl and I look forward to what the future will bring her. I hope it's glorious and magical...just what she deserves.

No comments: