“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

January 23, 2010

What Stops the Energizer Bunny?

Markers.
A coloring book.
Little Mermaid lap table.

Izzy is in a serious coloring phase right now. She will sit for at least an hour and color in complete silence to her hearts content.
She will only color with markers however. Crayons just don't cut it. Am I 100% okay with her having markers on my couch? Nope, but look how content and happy she looks. She is pretty good to only color on paper. Occasionally, she will say, "Momma, I need a wipe!" I know that means, "I colored on myself and need to wipe it off before you notice it." I love to see her so content and happy.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Whoa. Where can I get a desk like that? Ari might hold still.

Izzy looks darling - as always. :)