“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

November 21, 2008

The Holy War...again!

Ya know, I didn't got to either BYU or U of U, but I just love the energy of this deep rivalry. These two teams HATE each other. I love to watch the game, too. I don't really cheer for either team, I just like to watch a good EXTREMELY competitive game. I have to admit last year I loved watching BYU upset Utah at the last minute. I am so excited for Saturday's game.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO UTES!!! We'll be attending a huge party down here in Texas to watch the game. Of course everyone that got hired on with Exxon Mobil are from BYU and there a couple former football players from there, but Brad and I are going to be the odd balls and root for the Utes, even though we hail to Utah State. We have to slide with UofU for football since you can't really call USU's football team an actual team.