“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

November 20, 2008

Izzy's Face

Look how beautiful my Izzy B is. This is what she normally looks like. Big brown eyes. Tiny little nose. Thin rosy lips. Well, that is what she looks like unless she grabs the PB & honey crust of her brothers sandwich. She looks like the 2nd photo when that happens. Look at those lips!!! I looked over to see if she was eating her pasta and I see these huge growths on her lips. I was freaking out. Benadryl in hand, I grabbed her out of her highchair and squirted what I hope was the right amount for a 20 months old. Hives kept appearing and her lips kept getting bigger. She never whined or complained. She did lick her lips an awful lot. That must feel weird. It has been close to an hour and a half later and the lip growths are significantly smaller, but still visible. She gave me quite a scare

1 comment:

Adam & Leesha Wickern said...

aaawww.....poor girl!!! I'm assuming she knows not to grab ethan's PB sandwich now? ;) I hope she is doing better