“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

December 28, 2008

Elizabeth's Blessing


Elizabeth was blessed at church this morning. I was so nervous that she would cry the whole time, but she didn't make a peep. Corey always gives my children really beautiful blessings. I am so grateful for my husband and his worthiness to bless our children. I don't think we take advantage of preisthood blessings nearly enough. Anyway, here are some things I remember from Ellie's blessing:
Ellie was blessed with a kind heart, desire to serve, to look to her siblings as righteous examples, to study the scriptures, to follow her mom and Aunt's (Alisha) for examples of missionary service.

2 comments:

Jill said...

She's beautiful! Where did you get her blessing dress? I love it. And yes, I agree that Corey does give wonderful blessings and that priesthood blessings are a wonder of which we need to take better advantage. By we, I mean, most people I know (including myself) who think it has to be life and death or a major life event. Congratulations on your family, Becky, they are beautiful!

Jessica said...

So cute! I cannot believe how long your hair is! You look beautiful!