“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

December 22, 2008

Successful Potty Training? You tell me!

This is Isabella wearing the seat of her little potty. Apparently it's a great hat! I had just given her a bath and was helping Ethan wash his hair when I turn around and see Izzy running down the hall wearing only this toilet seat. What a hysterical site to see!!
Izzy will sit on the potty every time I change her bum, but she has yet to do any "business" on it. My goal is to go full force after the new year. For now, I am just getting her used to the idea of wearing panties and using the potty. Oh, the joys of potty training. Ethan was trained pretty early, so here's hoping Izzy follows in his footsteps. We shall see. Either way, it makes a great hat.

1 comment:

Pam Vandenberg said...

Oh my that is so funny and a perfect example of the joys of parenthood!