“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

December 22, 2008

Ethan finds out about Baby Wickern

Alisha, Corey's sister, and Adam are expecting their first baby! Alisha sent a post card with the baby's first ultrasound picture on it to let everyone know. I hung it on my fridge and waited for Ethan to see it. I couldn't stand it anymore so I just showed it to him. This picture is his genuine reaction when I told him the picture is Alisha & Adam's baby that will be born in July. He was so excited! I don't think he understands that Adam & Alisha live in Rexburg so we won't really get to see the little Wickern addition much, but it's still exciting as heck!! Adam & Alisha are going to be the perfect parents!

No comments: