“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

October 29, 2008

I am a Super-Mom...

...and I am this hot too (with a little wider hips.) :) ---->
Today I was able to accomplish it all...okay not all of "it" but quite a bit of "it". I did one load of laundry, clean up a pukey kids twice (he's not even mine), changed a diaper with a marble in it (yep, she swallowed a marble) and kept them all fed, happy, and somewhat clean. On top of that chaos, I was able to eat breakfast, cut out some vinyl words for the wall, take a shower, and get my son to school in a wrinkle-free shirt. My hair is actually done, my armpits smell "shower clean," my bed is made, and my teeth are brushed!
There are some days I feel I am really cut out for this "mommy thing."