“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

October 2, 2008

I WILL HAVE ORDER!

Junk DrawerVanity Drawer/Jewelry
Underneath Vanity
Man, I have been on this huge ORGANIZING kick. I think it's my way of staying busy to avoid the baby blues. To quote Shelby from Steel Magnolias, "I feel the need to make things as simple as possible." Thank heaven for "Tupperware" storage bins. Now I have to tackle my husbands vanity, the linen closet, and the office (soon to be nursery). I should have took before pictures. You would die at how organized this is for me. A house of order is truly a house of God. It's amazing at how peaceful my home feels to me now. From now on I WILL HAVE ORDER!

1 comment:

Kari Sweeten said...

Look at you go!! Can you do my house next?