“Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ”
“The Family: A Proclamation to the World,”

October 4, 2008

LDS General Conference

Presidents Thomas S. Monson & Henry B. Eyring
@ the Conference Center (SLC, UT)

I love General Conference. I feel recharged and abled to conquer the next 6 months (until the next conference). Today President Monson announced 5 new temples to be built: Rome, Italy; Calgary, Canada; Cordoba, Argentina; Philadelphia and in the greater Kansas City, Mo. area. How exciting to see the church growing so quickly and all over the world. My favorite talk was President Uchtdorf on HOPE. Amazing and inspiring. I also loved Elder Jeffrey R. Holland's address on angels among us. That address echoed the words of my Mission President's talk yesterday at my mission reunion. More later...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Can't wait for the temple in Rome! How exciting is that?! You better believe I will be there for the open house!